Ikogosi Warm Spring (Book Now)
Enjoy the irresistibly charming beauty of Ikogosi where warm and cold water ooze out from different sources and coming together at a confluence.
About Your Trip
Head to Ikogosi Warm Spring resort area located 52 km North West of Ado Ekiti, the state capital. The town is surrounded by hills from which the spring takes its source. On this fun and fascinating trip, you will get to experience the therapeutic power and natural vegetation of the spring area as you explore the vast landscape. You will see, first hand, the hot and cold-water flow from their respective sources and meet at a confluence. A close look at the flow of the water, you will see the steaming vapor as it spreads across the surface of the water. Interestingly, the water maintains same temperature all year round. Different plants and small animals have adapted to living in the habitat and you can learn all about them on your vacation from an informative guide.
At the resort, there is plenty of leisure time to relax. If you desire, you can head out on a walk through the beautifully shaded bamboo area to see the town. Ikogosi is a great place to learn about the people and culture of Ekiti state.
Before your vacation is over, you will be treated to an extra-special farewell dinner.
What you will love:
• Take a nature drive to the alluring Arinta waterfall. The uniqueness of the waterfall stands out in the sense that it aptly responds to sound — the more noise of excitement, the more the volume of water pours from the source.
• About 15 mins drive from the resort, you will find the famous and beautiful work of nature – ARINTA Waterfall
Your Vacation includes 4 days and 3 nights in Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort as well as:
• Facility tour which includes Access fees, bottled water, professional tour guide and transportation.
• Welcome cultural dance reception and 1 complimentary glass of juice at the resort.
• 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this group trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great Motley experience from arrival to departure. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the resort is Akure Airport, approximately 53 kilometers away. Travel insurance is included your trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and the resort.
*** Check into the resort at any time from 2 p.m.
5 p.m.: Visit the welcome table at the restaurant and proceed to the arena for a cultural display.
5.30 p.m.: Cultural display & welcome reception with a glass of Motley delight drink.
7 p.m.: Welcome dinner at the restaurant.
*** Breakfast at the resort (available from 7:30-9.30 a.m.
*** 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Join your guide in a fun and fascinating exploration of the Warm and Cold spring confluence. Half-day tour; includes access fees, bottled water, professional tour guide and transportation.
*** 1:30 p.m.: Return to the Resort.
*** The rest of the day at your leisure Games and other fun activities. Lunch is at your own expense.
*** 7 p.m. – Dinner is served
*** Breakfast at the resort (available from 7:30-9.30 a.m.)
*** 10 a.m. – Join your tour guide in another fun and fascinating exploration of Arinta waterfall. Half day tour; includes access fees, professional tour guide and transportation.
*** Lunch is at your own expense.
*** 5 p.m. Walk to the Erijiyan fish river (Awesome sight)
*** 6 p.m.: Set up at the arena for the Motley Easter Party.
*** Set-menu farewell dinner at The Tug Restaurant. Drinks are at your own expense.
*** Breakfast at the resort 7 a.m.
*** Checkout and departure.
Itinerary subject to change to accommodate other tour activities not mentioned.
• Restaurant Bar.
• Warm swimming pool.
• Children’s playground.
• On-site and recreational activities include, tennis, games and much more at no additional cost.
• 7-minute drive to downtown Ikogosi.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Room with Nature View accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Bathroom with shower.
Pricing for children on this package excludes accommodation but includes every other entitlements of an adult. To book this package.