Obudu Mountain Resort
Obudu Mountain Resort is one of the Africa’s finest and most magnificent tourist destinations. It is a tourist haven, with its inviting natural endowment to be explored. It is located in the highlands of Cross River State, only 45 miles from the border with Cameroon, and it possesses a temperate climate due to its high altitude.
Deep in the tropical rain forest of Cross River State, presents an area of idyllic tranquility and enchanting scenery. Obudu has increasingly become popular amongst tourists, adventurers and event planners from all around Nigeria and Africa as a whole
Obudu welcomes visitors all year round. The flowers are in bloom, the sky is clear and the air is cool for you to enjoy the extensive views that stretch out across the plateau. Festive periods are also perfect time to visit as the resort runs in full capacity during these times.
This may be tropical Nigeria, but remember you are at the top of a mountain!
Your package includes:
- Ground transportation (Group tours only)
- Exquisite Accommodation on the resort
- Meals (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Facility tour of the resort
- Visit to the Holy Mountain and Cameroon border view point
- Becheeve nature reserve (Breathtaking Canopy walkway)
- Bonfire Night, Music and Comedy
- Pool party at Grotto / Waterpark
- Cable Car ride (Ad-On)
- Visit to Igaga Waterfall (Daring Adventure)
- Security (Group tours only)
What to come along with
Warm clothings, hike shoes, swim wear, Camera (optional).