Beach-ful Fantasies - 3 Days / 2 Nights.
Have you often had a reflection into the lives and times of men during the slave era?? This trip affords you the opportunity to "feel" and appreciate the pains and trauma they went through. A lesson to appreciate humanity and foster friendliness and brotherhood across human race.
Take a drive through the buzzing city of Lagos and feel the drift as you are welcomed by the gentle breeze of calmness and peace as you approach the Badagry town. A town that borders Benin Republic has a mixed occupancy of both nationals cohabiting peacefully. As you gaze into the Atlantic ocean, you definitely will travel in time, in deep reflection.
You will be glad you took this trip to further enrich your knowledge of the history of slavery in the Badagry region.
Items to come along with include:
Sun-hats, Sun glasses, Beach wear, Alcohol (if you desire). Remember to be compact with your items so you don't inconvenience others on the Bus and dress casually smart
• Tour of the slave museum, Heritage museum, Slave baracoon, First storey building, Boat cruise, Point of no return, which includes Access fees, bottled water, Insurance, professional tour guide and transportation.
• Complimentary coconut at the Whispering Palms resort.
• Breakfast and Dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on your trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great Motley experience from arrival to departure. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify you of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. Travel insurance is included your trip.
• Restaurant Bar.
• Swimming pool.
• Children’s playground.
• On-site and recreational activities include, tennis, games and much more at additional cost.
• Beach sit-out (Lagoon view).
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Room with Nature View accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Bathroom with shower.